Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lots of fun stuff going on around here…

January Journal Me This Challenge at Plain Digital Wrapper.com. 

DGD_winterhappiness_mrscwooddell3WEB

Go here to join in and see all the journaling prompts available!

I am trying take 52 weeks of photos again this year…I failed miserably last year.  I even started out thinking I might try the 365 challenge, but the second day of the year I didn’t get a lot of time and then on the 4th day of the year so far was kind of a heartbreaking for us so I just didn’t feel like taking any photos of anything.  I am sure you all have had days like that as well. 

I also had a couple of new kits just at the years end and the new years beginning…

At PlainDigitalWrapper.com I have “Winter Happiness” kit:

stripes 

stripes

stripes

There are also a couple of other great challenges in our forum:

One is the Piece Wrapping Challenge for January that has a wonderful free kit with it.  The catch is you have to scrap a page using all the pieces in the kit…sounds easy but sometimes it can be a real stinker! lol

Find it here: PIECE WRAPPING CHALLENGE

The second one is Give Me Space Challenge.  A wonderful way to learn that elusive task of creating a layout with negative space in it.  It can make for a very dramatic layout.  This month she has included a free kit to use for the challenge as well. 

Find it here: GIVE ME SPACE CHALLENGE

In case you still have Holiday photos that you need to scrap there were several kits that I had out before Christmas.

Over at DaisesandDimples.com I had a couple of new additions as well…

 

This month’s Pick-A-Daisy sets are here  and a great deal for a $1 a set! Stop by the Pick-A-Daisy category to see all the other sets from various other designers!

Grab our matching $1.00 Pick-A-Daisy deals while the sale lasts. Sale ends January 7th! 

Here are some pages I made using my pick-a-daisy sets:

DGD_thatslife_mrscwooddell2WEB DGD_thatslife_mrscwooddell1WEB

Happy Scrapping and Good Luck with your photo challenges this year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment